Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

AP Water Summary Sheet

I make posters.  I have always made posters.  I am in the process of scaling those down to fit on a single piece of paper.  This way I can fit more on my walls and contain them easily.  I am making them using a ruler, pencil, sharpie pen, and eraser.  I may be insane (... in the membrane).



I am leaving them black and white so the students (or I) can color them after scanning a black and white copy.  This is also my way of providing an example of how to manipulate the information in notes that you take.  I still need some white out - you can see a few mistakes I need to clean up, and I have a couple of more drawings to add ... maybe ... after that "water strider" I don't know.


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Have you scanned this yet or made copies for kids to color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at civil engineering formulas look like at maths and science

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Ryan Whelan go to oo-rwhelan-oo in to youTub

    ReplyDelete